Did you know the bathroom accounts for around 50% of your home’s water usage? If your bathroom is outdated, it’s probably not water efficient. KB can install new fittings and water-saving fixtures, such as low-flush toilets and water-efficient showerheads. By conserving water, you can lower the cost of your utility bills and make it environmentally friendly.
Updating your bathroom doesn’t have to be expensive or stressful. If your faucets are outdated or your showerhead leaks, now is the perfect time to make the change. A bathroom remodel can be a wonderful opportunity to update the fixtures and fittings. Contact the experts at KB Plumbing to update your bathroom fixtures.
Consider adding a his and her vanity in the master bath. Installing two bathroom sinks will give you and your partner your own private space.
One of the easiest and simplest bathroom upgrades is to replace the showerhead. It can instantly turn your shower into relaxing bliss, and there are so many options available with countless benefits, including:
- Low-flow showerhead: perfect for the environmentally conscious person because they use less water without sacrificing water pressure, lowering water bills
- Handheld showerhead: helpful for cleaning pets, accessibility, and hard-to-reach spots
- Rain showerhead: hang vertically and allow a soothing flow of water meant to simulate standing in the rain
- LED showerhead: these have color-changing LEDs inside that can provide an upbeat or calming feel; some equipped with waterproof speakers
Mold and mildew may indicate larger issues. They love moist environments, especially when heat is involved, and tend to find every leak in the home before you do. Fixing leaks and or drips can cut down on mold and mildew. It’s important to repair cracks, rust, and broken fixtures, which can lead to leaks.
The simplest of upgrades can make a dramatic difference. Replacing an old, outdated faucet with a bronze or touchless faucet can take a bathroom from drab to chic and modern. A few other ideas for upgrading the appeal and functionality of a bathroom include:
- Replace the sink for an instant aesthetic change.
- Install a water-saving toilet for water savings.
- Install a touchless faucet for water savings.
- Upgrade the lighting to improve the feel of the space.
- Replace old and outdated bathroom accessories such as toilet paper holders, towel racks, soap dispensers, etc.
- Upgrade the lighting the improve the feel of the space.
- Add new décor such as art and plants to enhance the atmosphere in the bathroom.
What are the benefits of remodeling your bathroom? It increases the value of your home, improves the functionality of the space, saves you money on energy bills, and makes it more stylish. If you want to make your bathroom look better and more functional, KB has the best options.
KB Plumbing is family-owned and operated. The professionals at KB help homeowners find affordable options when planning their bathroom projects and updates and avoid hefty remodels with maintenance.
Customer supplied tub and wall surround installation